Australian RC Forums banner

XTM 24/7

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  genenewell 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

Do any of u guys know, where in Australia stocks XTM parts?

#2 ·
Braze said:
Hi Guys

Do any of u guys know, where in Australia stocks XTM parts?

I'm pretty sure that Hobbyman in Dandenong (Melbourne) stocks parts for them. The XTM distributor is here in Melbourne and I've been told they are pretty good at getting parts to the LHS on demand. I was even told that be a LHS in Brisbane... Burleigh Heads I think.

#3 ·
XTM is stocked in Australia? wow.

XTM rebadge and sell the GV cars in the USA. Everywhere else around the world they are called GV (Aus, UK, Germany, Holland, Italy are the places I've heard of ppl with GV cars).

I wish I new who really made the XTM engines though - surely there's something compatable. I'm guessing that it's engien parts you're after. What is it that you need?

If you're happy to buy from OS, do Hobby People ship internationally? They are the retailer for XTM in the US afaik.

Oggy.

#6 ·
I wonder how the XTM 24.7 Pro compares to a Picco/Wasp?

Yes Braze, we all know the S.25 is crap.. you dont have to rub it in. Just cause your all older and got a job and all and can afford a new engine.Edited by: Star Guitar

#8 ·
Star Guitar said:
I wonder how the XTM 24.7 Pro compares to a Picco/Wasp?

Yes Braze, we all know the S.25 is crap.. you dont have to rub it in. Just cause your all older and got a job and all and can afford a new engine.

Why would you all heap rubbish on the S.25? The one in my RTR Savage is great... heaps of grunt and runs well. To me it seems to go out of tune a bit easy, but then I've got nothing to compare it to.

FWIW... I'm happy with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.