Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

ive made my mind up on which engine to get its the 24.7 Pro, but theres only one problem i dont no where to buy it. The only place i could find was the hobbypeople.net for $160 US. Does anyone else no where i can get it from?

Thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
What are the specs of the Pro version?

XTM RACING 24.7 SPECS</span>: (from the stormer page)

Displacement: 4.02cc

Bore: 17.5mm

Stroke: 16.75mm

Top RPM: 28,000

Horsepower: 2.6hp

Weight: 13.23 oz.

Price:</font>

$138.95 - In Stock

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
you are better off getting the pro. If you are willing to wait a while they usually go on egay for around $120 -130 US. You could always go a mach 26. Similar engine and usaully $120US

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ook thanks husky? if i was to get the mach .26 i know its made by the same company as the24.7but are there any differences except for the case and stuff?

Thanks

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
sam__kent said:
Hobby People have a pretty decent price on the Pro at the moment http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/146030.asp

$220 AUD plus shipping

That is a good price but unfortunately there don't have any in stock. I must admit that I always feel better buying from a Hobby Shop (even an on-line one) than I do buying from eBay. Even though I have bought 100's of car & hooby parts from eBay and I've never had a problem... I still am very cautious about it.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
there are people on ebay like engine nut that always sell engines cheap.
But 220 for the pro is agood price

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeh. but the only problem is that there out of stock..
buti could always get one from engine nut he sells them every few days.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
i know there are some piccos going for around the $150US mark, but i would be patient and wait for what you want.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOOHOO! i got the xtm 24.7 pro of ebay from engine nut at $157!! I also boughta hpiribbed pipe!

Do you guys think i should buy a new flywheel and 3 shoe clutch setup or just use stock. And if so do you have any sugestions?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.