Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Its www.hobbyco.com.au, Hobbyco is also the biggest hobby store in australia, it is situated in Sydney, although i will have to get clarification of that from PeeDee as he just went down there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sydney??....i thought it was up more??...

oh any how....racinglines mag is sponsered by them i think, importers and all...

yeah well ive searched there site alot..

oh here we go

Hobbyco is located in the centre of Sydney, Australia.

You can find us on the top floor (Gallery Level) of the
Mid City Centre.

The Mid City Centre is located at 197 Pitt St Mall, almost directly opposite
Centrepoint Tower (See Map below) and next to Grace Brothers.

nismo

i was wrong...oh well

·
Registered
761 Posts
hehe, yes they are the biggest hobby store retailers in australia, id love to go and see what they have in stock for the savage down there

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I have been there, and I wasn't that impressed. I think you will find that Mr Toys at Springwood or Lawnton probably have better support for the Savage than these guys do.

Not trying to put them down, it is just that all of the hype get's you excited about the visit, and it was a let down.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well our LHS is the size of a large bedroom...

its tiny, and its mostly static models....and trains....so any thing
better than that, though they do seem to get a lot parts for kyosho
alpha's, so thats sorta good

nismo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get your hopes up about Hobbyco. They maybe the biggest Hobby retailer but they sure as hell are not the best rc retailer. You own a TG-10 or a Kyosho Pure 10. Then great. But if you start talking HPI, Serpent or any pro car, they are pretty sh*t.

Best bet is Custom Model Cars in Penshurstfor Serpent, Auswide Hobbies in Penrithfor V1RR evo's, LD3's and TC3'sand Radio Model Supplies in Perth for HPI.

Edited by: ADSS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts