Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AUSRC, i thought id just check up on the status of the decals that were being made and the store that you had planned.

I am planning on getting a new body of some sort perhaps a hummer h1 or a landcruiser both proline, and i have some decals i want on that body, but i also want to have at least 1 ausrc decal on it somewhere maybe the back window or something so can you tell us how the store and decals are coming along.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
is this idea still going ahead?.. it would be pretty cool... as long as
prices are reasnable it would be good.. but if its ridicously
inflated no 1 will buy..

i know this topic is old.. but i thought ill re-live it

i'd get decals

·
Registered
561 Posts
How about people posting up some ideas for the decals ........

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Australian RC?

Aussie RC

www.AUSRC.com

AUSRC

if i get a chance to install corel ill make a decal "design sheet"

im pretty crap at designing though

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I have had some ideas emailed to me but printing is the issue. Like everything in Australia, if you want something different, and not huge quantities, the costs are huge.

Once I find a printer, I will come back to you. Once we know the costs, we can search for the designs.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
641 Posts
If some of you guys make a good looking design, thats not way to complicated i can get them made, my friend has a machine, so it shouldnt be any trouble, let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does anybody know where I can find tuning decals for my RC? I've looked everywhere but all I can find is body graphics. Stuff like you see on the drift cars.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Tuning decals such as - Greddy, Apex'i, Brembo, Bride, etc.- Performance parts for cars. The ones you see all over japanese performance car doors.

·
Registered
382 Posts
yea i got the tuning decal on my Skyline shell, i just got sum sticker sheets from K-Mart (about $10 for 4 A4 sheets) then downloaded the brands off the net and made them into a row and resized in word and printed them out. ill geta pic for ya soon (there might be one im my gallery i dont know)

also my mates folks own the local Sign*A*Rama and i can get stickers made for a good price he said, so ill investigate it if u guys like

1 - 20 of 22 Posts