Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if any one want to go for a bash this weekend i dont care where, were are you guys and can i join kilysth is a very great track it would be better than knox IMO Edited by: Savage SS

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any suggestions hellooooooooooo

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
I could go on sunday, i dont care where. I can drive to Kilsyth if you want to go there

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was think parkorchards because i think it will be less packed then kilsyth you can choose, have you been to kilysth before it is quite good i been on a bike not with the savage though do you think park orchards is good what are you running on your savage right now.

me savage .25 with GPM cooling head and under head and everything in my signature but my fail safe broke when i fliped my car it cut the wires i need to fix it

cheers

ps is it just you and me or is anyone elese coming

cheers look forward to meeting you sunday

i will give you my mobile it is 0401552241

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
I have never been to kilsyth, but i have seen park orchards. My savage has way too much to be bothered writing it all down, youll see on sunday but its roughly got $3000 US in it, but who's counting????? Alot of the stuff i buy is spares, nearly a whole spare driveline with all HPI's light weight tranny gears(much better than stock).

cheers

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kilsyth it is, what time u be their whatever time i willmet u their

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey husky what time u going to be at Kilsyth and is it just you and me

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Not sure what time ill be there, depends on how i pull up in the morning
. No one else has replied so dont think anyone elso is coming. Ill ask a few people and let you know.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Guys after gently trying to pry the topic into a conversation with the missus last night I might be able to get across to Kilsyth in the Afternoon... BUT it will be entirely weather dependant!! As I'll have to bring the wife and kids with me, they (and I) have no interest is standing in the rain just to watch 3 or 4 RC's getting muddy.

If the weather is good I'm guessing we might get there around 2 - 3 pm.

BTW at the moment the forecast for Sunday is rain and 14 degrees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts