Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I bought some stuff in the states and they sent it express (3-5 days delivery) via USPS.

The tracking number says they have attempted delivery twice, the first time I may have missed them but the second time I know is a lie because I was home all day. I have received no phone calls or cards in the mailbox notifying me of the delivery attempt.

Does anyone know who USPS uses here in Oz? the tracking number gives no useful information. I have emailed USPS but am not expecting a reply.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Caleb,

I had the same problem with an EMS shipment out of Taiwan. 2 attempted deliveries - my wife was home all day each day they so called tried.

It should either be Australia Post or Australian Air Express. Ring both and explain the situation and give them your tracking number. They should be able to tell you if they are the local delivery agent.

They have both been very helpful to me in the past when I have tried to locate shipments.

Also, check with the local PO's in your area - the parcel is probably sitting in their back room waiting for it to be picked up.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I put the tracking number in the Aus. Post website and got a hit. So i called them and got straight through to a guy who was very helpful and is going to track it down for me.Edited by: Caleb

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came home today to find a "please pick parcel up from the post office" note jammed in the door. Hooray!

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Glad to hear it's arrived, mate.

Only one more sleep 'till you can pick it up!

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, picked it up on the way to work this morning. I now have a couple of TZ engines as desk ornaments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This service is popular because of the importance of the brand value. Well, personally I only use the courier [URLl="http://ass.co/"]Delivery services Fort Worth[/URL] as they help in shipments of the delicate products with proper safety. We send our handmade crafts and jewelry to our customers. Personally I am very happy with their results.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
This service is popular because of the importance of the brand value. Well, personally I only use the courier Delivery services Fort Worth[/URL] as they help in shipments of the delicate products with proper safety. We send our handmade crafts and jewelry to our customers. Personally I am very happy with their results.
sux when you're not in Dallas nor USA though!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts