·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone please vote

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Why do ppl (non-Vic obviously) always lob Tassie together with Vic?
Little Apple Isle is miles away, could be right next to New Zealand even.

And also "SA/NT"... that's like 1/3rd of the continent by land area.

Just observations!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha theres only 5 answers max so i gotta link em

lol

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Limitation of the forum - sorry guys......

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
over 50 views but only 19 votes

hmmm

·
Registered
709 Posts
Just imagine if it was to b american right, an you still can only have your FIVE spaces. Then each box would have aprox 10 in each line!! but i agree, why does VICTORIA an TASSIE always get chucked together, its been multi-millions of years since we been remotly that close to tasie!(sorry to all the tassie ppl that are readin, just somethin about that damp cold miserable place that i just cant stand-not that melbourne weather is much better!!!) but why us! lets form a movement that has no meaningful purpose other than to have Victoria alone on polling forms..... ;)

Thats my whinge sorry again... but GRR
i want my ss!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
yea go queensland, were leading the way because we "keep the Team, Build the dream, Keep Queensland Moving, Keep Queensland Moving"

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
nismospeed said:
OI!!

im a tasmanian...think there is only 2 on this whole site..
ahh well...

Nismo

LOL... I was just funnin' mate, sorta like how Tassie always gets left of the map when people draw it.

Seriously though, only being able to have 5 options on a poll is a forum deficiency... Mmmm maybe there are more things to mod than just the RC's.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Up in sunny Queensland for me, where its impossible to walk in to a decent hobby shop and see what you want or ask what you want without being asked a part no. or why you want it

1 - 20 of 134 Posts