Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what wheels you guys use, either electric or nitro, i use soft slick for the races, they seem to have alot of grip, i use venom no inserts needed tyres to bash around with, and ive got some hard slick that are old but still go for around the carpark, drifting,,,,hmmmmmmmmm

nismo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
same as what i use, and for general use out the front i use venoms super grip radials, they arent very grippy, but it makes the car do awesome slides

nismo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nismospeed said:
what wheels you guys use, either electric or nitro, i use soft slick for the races, they seem to have alot of grip, i use venom no inserts needed tyres to bash around with, and ive got some hard slick that are old but still go for around the carpark, drifting,,,,hmmmmmmmmm

nismo

I use mashers
sometimes Gladiators and speed hawgs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
venom super grip tyres are awesome... dont know why they called super grip, they seem to break traction easy

nismo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got some really soft slicks, havent used them yet, but have had somebefore, simerlar, not as soft, and after 1 run, they are quite hot, and if not carefull you will traction roll...i have many times in my friends TL01

nismo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts