Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new my name is Keith, I’m in Adelaide South Australia, I’m keen to join my local club and race 1/8 scale buggies, I’m told electric is the way to go, I have had a look at Mugen, FS, and Losi, but really want advice on what’s best to at least be competitive
im open to any advice and opinions, I’m not trying to do this on the cheap, but want value for dollars, thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
With an ever-growing range of radio-controlled vehicles, parts, and accessories you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for at the lowest prices if not, please contact this website and they will do their best to find what you're after. Having a clear picture of every single product They sell
The Website stock a huge range of RC Cars, RC Buggies, RC Trucks and RC Parts to suit all our models so you can find everything you're after in one place.
A unique, easy to use RC parts finder to help you to find the right RC Part quickly.
https://hobbiesdirect.com.au/

·
Registered
Losi 8 2.0; RC8T brushless conversion, REX-X (Great Vigor xterminator)
6 Posts
Keith1960,
I only bash, and irregularly at that, however I do a lot of lurking and reading up on forums.
Everyone I am sure will tell you to go to your local track, see what is popular and check your local hobby shops for what brands and spares they stock.
Having a car that is common amongst your local club will help with setup, advice, possibly even spares in a pinch. Plus you know the hardware is 'competitive' - everyone else is so you can focus on setup and driving skills.
What club are you looking at joining?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.