Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mum just said she will buy mea savage ss with picco p3 from a hobbyshop here in perth for 889$$$.which is soooo good .i just wanna no what radio i should get i don't want to spend more than 200$$ and don't care if it's a am radio

also will i need to buy some ca glue,diff oil and shock oil or does the savage come with it

man i soooooo happy

thanx nellyneil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only thing i'm worried about assembling is the transmisson but i should be right are the instructions straightforward??????i have to tackle the transmission sometime thats the only thing thats scares me

·
Registered
18 Posts
The tranny is done for you. Done in the factory.

I have the Sanwa MX3 it's only 215.00 at radiomodels.com.au

Also www.radiomodels.com.au have the hitec 945 for $110 at the moment. I think this is a good price.

These work a great for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mum said i should buy from a local hobbyshop coz she would rather give them the cashrather then some huge store.i will order parts from tower though

the sanwa mx3 souds great been checking it out look so sweet with a lcd screen

does the radio come with everything except high torque servo????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also peedee the price work out bout the same the savagess is 339$$us add another 190$$us for the motor then add shipping and customs and it works out the same

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah the mx-3 comes with 2 standard servo's, I'm still using one for the brake & accelerator.

Works ok so far. I have only put through 3 tanks of fuel.

Going out now to put some more through my new baby.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm thinking about getting reverse so it would be good coz it comes with 2 standard servos i'm getting the hpi dual brake setup 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts