Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm a bit of a gamer i love a good game of battlefield vietnam or battlefield 1942

·
Registered
263 Posts
I usedto play Warhammer 40,000 but then I got into RC and it sorta got forgoten about. Edited by: finny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i did warhammer fantasy and 40k,

i only liked the painting side of it..got bored of it when i got an RC ...

ive been playing hitman 2 on PC, and i like car games.

Nismo

·
Registered
761 Posts
I skate,play 3 guitarsand play ps2.. the rate some people use their ps2's and xbox's its almost a hobby

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Star Guitar said:
the rate some people use their ps2's and xbox's its almost a hobby

Hobby?

I know a classmate to whom its more than a life... he's got (at least) 3 PS2s, 2 xBoxes, 2 Gamecubes, at least 1 of every previous machine you can think of, PLUS every possible game imaginable...

... honestly, you don't even wanna guess what he does at WORK.

(last I heard he was "thinking" about the PSX, but then again I haven't visited him lately)

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Sad to admit - all the software I own for PS1 & PS2 all involve wheels, some of them "R/C" inspired.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah my little bro has this friend who has owned every single console at one time or another and every game. i always see a add under wanted from them i think last time they wanted a gameboy advance sp and any nintendo 64 rpg (roleplaying games)

oh and 1 other thing when he gets a good game he takes the day off school 2 play it and he has played 4 16 hours straight once

wacko

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not right...i couldnt play a game that long..last time i did was V8
super cars at my mates place..pretty much all day and night...never
played it since..

Nismo

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
......need for speed underground...... - I just love driving skylines!

seriously i enjoy the following:
<UL>
<LI>Building model planes</LI>
<LI>Driving my new car - VTSS</LI>
<LI>Photography</LI>
<LI>Squash, Tennis ,Table Tennis</LI>
<LI>Watching the V8's and the F1</LI>[/list]

Basically anithing with wheels or wings i like - the faster the better!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thought that might work for you! Hmm would own r33my own if the damn insurance would let me...

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
.. that is probably a GOOD thing if only to prevent young inexperienced drivers from killing themselves before they're 30 with overpowered 1st cars...

Saw a 180SX parked on the kerb the weekend before... with a TREE where the RHF wheel should have been. Very neat job methink - must have been doing 80, no skid marks to be seen (I meant on the road; dunno about the underpants
).

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
MMmm other hobbies... I'm guessing I can't list RC;
<UL>
<LI>American 1:1 cars,</LI>
<LI>Die cast 1/18th cars,</LI>
<LI>Photography (a bit), and</LI>
<LI>trolling the internet.. LOL</LI>[/list]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Current hobbies include, but are not limited to .......

*wakeboarding 5 years

*spearfishing 11years

*flying stunt kites for 12 years (curent kites are a Benson Gemmini and Flexifoil Psycho )

*1:1 scale 4x4ing and Camping 4 years

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Current hobbies....

camping, fishing and drinking excessivly (all at once
) (10 yrs)

Trail bike riding (6 yrs)

Keeping and breeding lizards (3 yrs)

keeping the missus happy (ongoing)

anything to do with cars -F1 V8's you name it

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Wine, women and song...................Actually its beer, tv and the old lady hahaha NOT. Other hobbies are 1:1 car, the gf and letting off stress by going on a killing spree in Grand Theft Auto 3 or Vice City. And yes I am eagerly awaiting the release of San Andreas !

·
Registered
472 Posts
as im getting out of r/c as most of use have seen in the f/s forum, my new hobby is gonna be doing up my lc or lj torana when i get it...found a few but they all have things that put me off...i dun mind rust as i can weld that out (joy of haveing a plumer for a dad - u fidle with oxy etc alot
) but hey itll be rite...im a net addict..and i hate it
a good 5 huors a day...and once i get my torrie ready ill be racing in the torana outlaw class at willowbank raceway...both drag and track, and also as every teenage guy: chaseing all the hot chicky's aroungEdited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

1 - 20 of 266 Posts