Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! :cool:

Just wanted to open up a self-reflection thread...😊

If you had no limitations, what gift would you treat yourself with, just because you're worth it and you deserve a treat?😊I was thinking about it myself, and I couldn't find any definite answer.

What about you? What would you do or buy for yourself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone! :cool:

Just wanted to open up a self-reflection thread...

If you had no limitations, what gift would you treat yourself with, just because you're worth it and you deserve a treat?I was thinking about it myself, and I couldn't find any definite answer.

What about you? What would you do or buy for yourself?
Hi Bajenov! :eek:
Nice topic :) I guess that I would treat myself with some new clothing and footwear from some new brands. Have a look at this range of clothes https://cools.com/shop/men There are great items from Fila, N. Holywood, Nosakhari, Asics (my fav brand actually) etc. I guess that if I had say 500$ I would greatly refresh my summer wardrobe ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
At the moment it is some thing against mosquitoes :) Hate them! Currently I am staying over at my cousin's place who lives not far away from a river and I can witness tons of mosquitoes in the evening :) I guess that some repeller by Everpest would work just fine here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I figured out i am not a big fan of a normal material gifts. All the watches, parfumes, electronic devices... you are happy about that for 2 hours, sometimes two days and you forget about that very quickly. The best present for me is non material, the one which leaves memories (and memories don't get old). My ideas of great presents : trip - if you can effort it is a trip to a new country, otherwise just to a new city or place. Tickets to a sport event or a concert, doesn't matter if it is expensive, buy yourself the best tickets you can find and you will never forget about it. My latest present for myself was an online course in a Technical institute. I found some reviews about them on pissed consumer 231 Universal Technical Institute Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer and decided i can make one of my dreams come true. I still have a long way to go but hopefully I can be a great web developer in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts