• id by it if i had the money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mini wha??

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
i think crappy should be added to the pole answers, since you only left answers that basically state "its way cool"

personally i think its a stupid idea, and id way rather have alosi mini t, since it has a lot more functions, is more offroader than the mini monster, is more realistic in the sense of being a mini xxx-t truck.

i also think that the mini monster is more of an "crush all... on the dinning room table" type vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
This seems to be the next big thing. HPI are also taking the Micro RS4 platform and doing "Micro MT" (can't remember it's actuall name).

As for the Kyosho, I like it. Still not a huge fan of the Mini-Z platform, but this loks good. Love the detail they get into those little bodies. Suspension travel looks impressive.

Regards,

AUSRC.COM Admin

·
Registered
158 Posts
maxmod: dont we all, damm the person who invented child allowance, oh well i getttin a job soon now so aint that bad, lol 7.96p/h at maccas.

there is a movie of the miniz monster in action at www.rcmart.com

·
Registered
761 Posts
fuel costs enough as it is, with buying fuel theres no spare money for damned hop ups lol

well better get a job then and get sum money

·
Registered
477 Posts
yeh there are alot of mini monsters around now... venom racing make one.. then theres the tamiya tlt.. they look kool.. but i wouldnt waste my money on it.. id rather keep saving and buy a savy..

·
Registered
472 Posts
i reckon it looks too much like a toy, but im not really into the crawling scene, so it could be the best thing since sliced bread

jus my '02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts