Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have this vintage oval looking car and old nitro they are broken. They have no brand marking on them. I was wondering if anyone knows what they is. This would be much appreciated thanks.
I have had these for a while a wanted to know what I have thanks for everyones input. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
The first one looks like a 1/12 pan/oval racer. The other one Might be a Nichimo or similar. Not sure. The onroad car looks nice. Bring it back to life!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks very quick response

The first one looks like a 1/12 pan/oval racer. The other one Might be a Nichimo or similar. Not sure. The onroad car looks nice. Bring it back to life!
Thanks does any on know what the pan car could be by name becaise I would love to get parts for it.:eek:

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
The on-road looks like an old Panda Chassis....no longer made, company gone, parts will be rare and expensive if you can find them at all
I had a Panda brand nitro on-road about 30 years ago, and they were hard to get back then, you will most likely find that you will be machining the parts up yourself, or adapting parts from other models to get it working

Could be a fun project if you have the time and desire

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks very quick responses

Thanks everyone I am going to have a look at it tonight :D

·
Registered
5,389 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone

Does any know how rare these cars are if at all, and where I could get parts for the Twister Cyclone. Thanks joel

·
Registered
60 Posts
They're as rare as chickens with lips...
Parts availability = 0.1

They're really museum items I'm afraid...
If you do find parts...(you may be lucky from and old school rc hoarder) fix em up and shelve em...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

How are they worth?

·
Registered
60 Posts
To me....nothing...
To a collector....maybe quite a bit...

Who knows??..