Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I dont have a LHS, Im looking for a few online shops that are close to me...I have been warned against getting this Buggy if I can't find parts so I think I might just get and Inferno 7.5 rtr and upgrade to a kanai III ( one day )

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
haha... once you're online it don't really matter where you buy from.

I've had parcels arrive quicker in Melb from US than Perth... both sent on the same day.

Kyosho is IFMAR World Champion 12 yrs running, no one else has had a look-in. They must be doing something right!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Hyper 7 pcr edition. They are a great car and the spares are priced very well. Up in Sydney there are a few shops that stock a full range of parts for the car. What you need to find is your local dealer that you will be dealing with and buy a car from them (In my opinion) Your local shop will look after you a lot more if you buy the car form them.Mylast car washard to get bits for and it is a pain. when i went lookingi found a shop that is was very happy with and purchased the car i wanted from them. They have just about every spare part for the Hyper. Hope this helps.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry i only just seen the date that this thread was posted well i guess you could tell us what car you brought and if you are happy with it????

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
hey our lhs ove here hav prolly the best parts supply for all ho bao/ ofna parts but its here in SA so sorry

·
Registered
71 Posts
what state you in there is a hobby shop in kunda park sun shine coast that has two still in the box hyper 7 $450 each great price you wont beat it any where ill get back with his web site

·
Registered
677 Posts
yeah and the thread is close to 5 years old. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts