Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to AUSRC, this forum is set to revolutionise the Australian Remote Control Scene, here you can post something about yourself so you can get familiar with other members of this community, The Administrators are either, AUSRC, or josh, the current mods are Star-Guitar, and myself PeeDee. Hope you enjoy AUSRCEdited by: PeeDee

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
This is the perfect thread to welcome our new members in and I'd like to start off with a warm welcome to our newest member...

2004Champion, welcome Sam I hope you enjoy our little community.

Sam was the winner of the Champion trophy at our AUSRC Inaugural 2004 GTG this weekend. So I suppose his member name is particularly appropriate. I must say that the Melbourne crew will certainly be looking to wrestle that trophy away from you Canberra residents.

Now for the welcoming part of this post....
Welcome to the club<O
</O

<O
</O

Here are a few threads that you might want to have a look at and reply in… they will get you started with a few posts and let you tell us a bit about yourself.
<O
</O

<O
</O

Poll: Where do you live?<O
</O

<O
</O

Tell us a bit about yourself<O
</O

<O
</O

What does your member name mean?<O
</O

<O
</O

What hobbies do you have other than R/C?<O
</O

<O
</O

What type of 1:1 car do you drive or like?<O
</O

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to AUSRC, this forum is set to revolutionise the Australian Remote Control Scene, here you can post something about yourself so you can get familiar with other members of this community, The Administrators are either, AUSRC, or josh, the current mods are Star-Guitar, and myself PeeDee. Hope you enjoy AUSRCEdited by: PeeDee
thanks for the warm welcome PeeDee and hi to all members out there in RC land:peep:

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
PeeDee's post was dated 2003 and he hasn't been around here since Sep 2006....

but hey, welcome to the forum anyway mate.:thumb:

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
PeeDee's post was dated 2003 and he hasn't been around here since Sep 2006....

but hey, welcome to the forum anyway mate.:thumb:

Cheers,

Steve
thanks steve just getting my head around this Aust site im a senior contributer over at the HPI forum and didnt know about this one till GShannon(gaz) told me about it,im into the HPI bajas only have a 30.5ESP stuffed/2mm stroker motor in mine and all the bits were bought through damo/tina @RC buggys on the left great people and amazing service

·
Registered
4,498 Posts

To the forum mate.

Surprised Bigkel didn't tell you about it.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
im a senior contributer over at the HPI forum
We won't hold that against you mate. ;)

Glad you found your way to AUSRC............and even better that you are supporting our sponsors. :thumb:

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts

To the forum mate.

Surprised Bigkel didn't tell you about it.
i think he might have at some stage,mate that engine you built for Kel is just an amazing peice of mechanical art,a couple of weeks back Damo from RC buggys, Kel, and myself broke away from the pack at a sand dune GTG and had a bash, put it on vid i think, wow Damo and myself thought we had competitive engine packages but your engine smoked us when we got in the mid to upper rev range nice work

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
i think he might have at some stage,mate that engine you built for Kel is just an amazing peice of mechanical art,a couple of weeks back Damo from RC buggys, Kel, and myself broke away from the pack at a sand dune GTG and had a bash, put it on vid i think, wow Damo and myself thought we had competitive engine packages but your engine smoked us when we got in the mid to upper rev range nice work
Sounds like you guys have a blast at the dunes, I have been reading your threads on the HBF.

Thanks for the compliments re: the engine:thumb:

·
Registered
62 Posts
im a senior contributer over at the HPI forum
We won't hold that against you mate. ;)

Glad you found your way to AUSRC............and even better that you are supporting our sponsors. :thumb:

Cheers,

Steve
thanks Steve never made sense to me to buy the gear direct(USA) and save what would amount to around of drinks:cell:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts