Australian RC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Does anyone know what happened to the RC track that was planned to be built in pakenham. This was on ozlargescale a couple of years back and never heRd anything after..

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
64 Posts
Just an update for you all. We are waiting for the rain to go away before we can source some soil. It's been too wet for any major excavations and the soil has to come from an approve dig. We have a few companies lined up, ready and waiting. Unfortunately we just have to sit tight and wait patiently. Hopefully not for long.

· Registered
543 Posts
Castlemaine & Bendigo are within a couple of hours drive but more clubs/tracks is always a good thing.

· Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi Guys

Thanks for asking.

Sorry to say that we have had some unforeseen hold ups, but we are still working on getting the building works under way as soon as we can.
After doing so much work to get to this stage I am really itching to get cars onto a track.

Col.

· Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hi All

Just want to let you know that we are still working behind the scenes to get this track up and running. I cant believe the amount of paperwork, time and phone calls involved.

Does anyone have contact with businesses around the Knox area in general that can help with the free supply of clean clay and machinery as our contacts so far have not been able to help yet. We have had several times already where the clay they have is what we need but due to free dump sites being closer to there job site where not able to supply it to us.:(
Also fencing materials (pine poles, star pickets etc). I have a couple of quotes that are about to go to council to see for they can help with funding the fence.

If anyone does have contact details could you please PM them to me or post here.

We will get there.:)
Thanks
Col.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts