Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just wanted to let you know that we are still working with the council on getting land for a nitro 1/8 off road track on the east side of Melbourne.

Unfortunately one of the main bits of land that we have been working with the council for the last 12 to 18 months has now fallen through. :(:(:(

But all is not lost as we are still working with them on other land. I will try to keep you updated as to our progress.

Col.

· Registered
437 Posts
Im watching but nothing is happening Colin, yes I am a smart AR$?

· Registered
862 Posts
Might I ask which suburb? And would electric 1/8ths be allowed?

· Registered
437 Posts
KNOX, there I gave you something, yes 1/8th ep buggy will be welcome

· Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry should of been a bit more info. Thanks Sam.

Won't say any more at this stage as we have been court out in the past letting people know we have somewhere for a track and then things falling through. Keep your fingers crossed.

Just wanted to let people know that we are still working with the council on trying to get some land for a track.

· Registered
543 Posts
Joined the FB page, I live miles away but another track is always a good thing, specially for 1/8 nitro, & I'll possibly be moving down to near Ballarat sometime soon so I might get a chance to come down there for a run.

· Registered
437 Posts
World Window Building Urban design Wood

could like something like this in no time at all, drivers stand so that the sun is at your back always, remember the sunscreen
World Textile Floor Flooring Urban design

· Registered
543 Posts
I had a look at that place on google maps earlier, should be able to fit a decent size track on there by the look of it.

· Registered
64 Posts
If anyone is interested we will at site this Saturday 10am marking out perimeter for track area. If you would like to meet the poeple behind this come along and say hi.
You will not be able to drive any type of vehicles on land until finilised with council and track built.
Land is located at end of Eastgate Court Wantirna. Reserve is on the right.
Directly behind Knox Shopping Centre.

Thanks
Angelo

1 - 20 of 68 Posts