Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

Im thinking of selling my traxxas revo 3.3 almost a month old,Havent even used a bottle of nitro fuel yet.Comes with a swallow charger and a personalised tackle box full of extra bits and peices,Plus 2 fuel bottles.Also have installed monster truck style LED lights.

As expected it has a few scuff marks but nothing major.

just wondering how much i should be asking for,

Also have a year warranty on all product's with receipts etc.

Any info would be great.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
rc in general isnt great for re-selling, I suppose because rc cars get bashed and even if u state its in 'good condition' people assume its had a fair bash

I would say roughly around 350, maybe 400 if your lucky

·
Registered
527 Posts
Selling after only a month, don't you like it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A heavy-duty reversing transmission lets the Traxxas Revo 3.3 back out of tight spots, while the OptiDrive Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time. The new TQ radio system keeps you in complete control with the latest 2.4GHz technology for no crystals- required reliability and convenience.

New Geode chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3” Maxx-sized tires for total traction in all conditions, and the Traxxas Revo 3.3’s dual-servo steering system provides powerful, responsive handling.
Nitrotek

·
Registered
527 Posts
From what I have read on forums, the opti-drive normally stuffs up after a while so most ppl seem to get rid of it & install the center diff or FOC & not worry about reverse. The tx set-up system & its menu system is a pita to set up & can take a while to get right & the TQI isn't much use if you don't have 1 of the newer model iphone's or ipod's that can run the software, then you also need to purchase the optional items to get all the telemetry & some of that isn't very accurate. The new wheels & tires are pretty heavy so would restrict performance a little & on loose surfaces they don't give a great deal of traction. The dual steering servo's do a good job but use more power than a single stronger servo does. Well this is what I have found after having 1 for a couple of months anyway & its the same with my brother. I will be making a few changes to improve performance when I get the chance. In stock form they are a good truck but they can do with a few improvements.
The stuff manufactures tell you about there RC gear isn't always that accurate & although the Revo is a good MT, they need a few mods & adjustments to make them handle better. I'm glad I got mine though & like it a lot, it just need to have some stuff done to make it even better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts