Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah can u huys tell me whats the longest u have had 2 wait 4 a order from them

and do u pick it up from your local post office

Garage

kyosho ultima st

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Carefull - your dancing around a VERY sore wound for all thoes people that opted for surface mail... 90 to 100 days is not unheard of as it travels by containership...

Go airmail. nuf said.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Hehehe.. like what Morph sez - took my box 4 mths once (14 weeks) to Oz.

But more annoyingly, there was this one time I paid extra for "overnight" delivery to an US address - and it still took a WEEK to arrive there. Not happy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
u guys must have been unlucky i got my order the next
week!!! 8days to be exact. oh and it wasnt a small
package aswell, the size of 3 shoe boxes. i did got through Air Mail
but on the tracking certificate it said by surface?????

John

·
Registered
472 Posts
dont get me started...i will never deal with tower again..put it this way if u do order from them get air shipping or dont bother at all..always check http://www.mrcmodelcarparts.com.auor savage central store before you go through tower...

·
Registered
761 Posts
JoNo-vs-SAVAGE said:
dont get me started...i will never deal with tower again..put it this way if u do order from them get air shipping or dont bother at all

Well Jono i did tell you to do air shipping, if you dont do air shipping you'd be lucky to recieve the package.

All my friends including Jono have had to wait bloody ages for packages to come from tower when they all did surface shipping i dont see why they dont just remove the option if its going to another country since theres no point doing surface as it will probably get lost.

GET AIR SHIPPING

oh yeah, ive never hadissues with tower either

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
My record with Tower is 5 days - From ordering on the web to delivery to my front door in Sydney.

Always pay the bit extra and go for the USPS International Air option.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Over the years I have ordered many times... my record is 4 days (could be "3").

Ordered on Sunday night (Oz time), and it turned up in the Thursday's mail!! Considering its about 15 hrs time difference, that's like 3 working days.

However on that parcel they did make a little mistake - gave more of 1 item and less of another similar thing ...
but I didn't bother following it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts