Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you might find it interesting that Tower has this much trouble meeting the demand for theSavage SS. Email from Tower:

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Thank you for writing Tower Hobbies.
We are getting regular shipments of this item. We had received a shipment at the beginning of the week and there were not enough to cover all the back orders. We currently have about 100 on back order and we do not know how many we will be getting with the next shipment. We are expecting another shipment the first of April. We strongly suggest to place an order for this item now and put it on back order. Once they become available they are first come first serve. We appreciate your time and your business with us.
-Tower Hobbies
http://www.towerhobbies.com/</BLOCKQUOTE>
So I guess if you want one of them from tower, order early and be prepaired to wait!
Cheers, Morphy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
SH1T. thats prob the REAL REASON why i have waited over 40 days for mine... they never told me this though, they said that its on its way

·
Registered
761 Posts
Did you order a Savage SS or .25 RTR?

If it was an SS, then this is why its taking so long.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both the SS and 25RTR were in stock last week, so i'd assume that they filled all their back orders by now.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Kev,

I would say that is likely to be what has happened, they were out of stock of both units until last week.

You should be looking good now.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KyoshoKev said:
why u get the SS for? is it that much better for the price?

Nope not really, I just wanted to build the thing as well.

The RTR (for about $50 USD more) gives you roto start, radio gear and a better clutch.

With the SS i can put extra stuff in as i'm building it - like the steering mods and dual brake kit. I also get a blank body to play with and really make mine stand out in the croud. To me its just more fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts