well i have 2 choices i'm getting a savage 25 from tower and i can either get a

trinity sirio .27 pro or a

kyosho mad force

also will the trinity sirio fit the savage 25

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Steady on there big fella.....

Before you even consider a .27 Sirio, what are you doing about Heavy Duty Dogbones, Drive Cups, 4 Gear Diffs, etc. You put a .27 in the Savage (and it will drop straight in) without strengthening the drive train first, you are on a road to nowhere. Also, unless you have countless money to burn, why not consider a Picco .26, with the difference in price between the Sirio and the Picco, you can buy the upgrades mentioned above. Even the Picco will mean your front wheels never touch the ground.

If I had the choice of the above, go the Mad Force, at least that way your Savage won;t self destruct. But seriously, consider the Picco and hopups. You would end up with a bullet proof Savage, and loads of power.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think i will get a team orion wasp 26 then upgrade the whole drivetrain so i can really get the power to the ground

then around christmas i might get a madforce or maybe even lock at the losi lst which would be sweet or maybe even a touring car such as a yokoma gt4

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I think you have made the right choice. I have the Wasp and have fully redone the drive train. I now have a very tough, very fast truck.

Regards,

AUSRC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts