Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Savage SS said:
cool video is their any others i have not seen

Got some footage of skidds modded picco jumping, maybe ill chuck that up

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, your landings look no different to anyone elses but for some reason you manage to flip the truck upon landing
. Ill post the vid or your 2 jumps i filmed if you want

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
yeah, your landings look no different to anyone elses but for some reason you manage to flip the truck upon landing
. Ill post the vid or your 2 jumps i filmed if you want

Nah, it doesn't matter bloke... 'sides, I think your crazy spending so many hours uploading all that stuff over dial up. I'd go crazy with the dramas involved in that, heck I even download the MS updates ontop CD here at work and then use that to update the home computers.

I'll get the tape back off you one day and try doing some editing myself... at least I've got a broad band connection at work that I can upload through.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
too late i had already uploaded it
. It wasn't big anyways i only got 2 jumps on film. Here it is.

http://www.rcpics.net/img/33775

LOL... hey too cool... at least I'm getting better! Much betterthan the last video of my landings you posted. I think that had an 8 x endo and a 10 x barrell roll.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
wow.. is ther somethine wrong with the car setup / suspension?.. y does it bounce so much upon landing.. or is that the joke?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Fire said:
wow.. is ther somethine wrong with the car setup / suspension?.. y does it bounce so much upon landing.. or is that the joke?

No, nothing wrong with the set up (that I know of), it's the driver. If you look closely you will see that both times I landed with the front wheels contacting the ground first... big mistake. You should be landing with the back wheels just slightly lower than the front.

I guess I'll just keep practicing.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
lol.. first.. id like to land on the right side.. then ill worry about the back being lower

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Fire said:
lol.. first.. id like to land on the right side.. then ill worry about the back being lower

LOL.. one thing that I (and Husky) have noticed... is that a savage doesn't bounce as much when you land it onits roof.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts