Australian RC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is current ride, not running at the moment due to needing a engine rebuild(piston and sleeve)

it is all stock, but under going a facelift with new bearings, piston and sleeve, clutch bell and spurgear, air filter oils shocks and a tuned pipe,

hopefully be going again in 2 weeks or so

::::::::::: AUSRC.COM Admin ::::::::::::

See images below...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hope you all like,

nismo
Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
761 Posts
Pics dont work, you cant link from your C Drive on your computer, the pics have to be hosted on a website on the internet somewhere

pm the admin, im pretty sure theres a good amount of space here for members rides

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
As per the new guidelines on images, when you get a chance, please reduce these to 400 pixels wide.

Alternatively, let me know and I can do it for you then host them locally.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well at the moment, umm 0km/h, she would do around 25km/h average stock!!

getting a $190 face lift this week, should go around 40-50km/h, and with a 2speed when i get one, well, depends on tuning!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here are a few more pics of the car i took today

hope you enjoy, looks sweet witht he chrome mags, just cant wait to get it going again...

going to the LHS tommorow for $70 worth of parts,

here is one pic of the chassis, not so good, and there is a bottom pic aswell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just some more pics of my progress on the project,

just added ball bearings

nismo

Edited by: nismospeed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks will, good to see you like it, it looks 100% better than when i got it, had some much dirt and other junk on it you couldnt tell what it was,

nismo

·
Registered
793 Posts
i have an old subaru impreza. I think its the 98 edition or 95 not sure. It was my first nitro rc. Since i got my terra crusher its just been sitting there. Almost all the ball bearings are ruined, and needs a new engine (as its like 5 years old), and needs a few parts here and there. it wood make a great project though.

its belt driven aswell.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.