Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did i Mention its a good bug? What i am wonderingis how we can capture it and spread itaround? How "legal" is it if we/I get some AUSRC.com stickers made up?

I dont mean 500 or anything i mean a small amount. Personel use onlyie:Advertising ON rc cars. Yeh stickers an stuff arnt cheap to get made but hey fer $10 if i can get a sheet of AUSRC stickers that are nicely written/fonted/sized etc am sure it would only add eye candy to any rc.

So... do i gotta get any permission??

hey could even get a few bigger ones made up an put em on 1:1 cars, as an idea?

Anybody have any ideas bout font or anything? any samples?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah wicked! so people would be interested!? Ausrc... any legal terms id be breaking?-just checking to sure to b sure

·
Registered
761 Posts
There has already been a few threads on this, although i would gladly put a few stickers on my jeep cj8.

HOW ABOUT...

Lets have a contest to see who can design the best decals, and whoever wins should get a free sheet when they are made.

·
Registered
761 Posts
no, i reckon just any sizes cause they can always be sized down to the right size. other than that as long as it says ausrc and looks good, also white background

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Star Guitar said:
no, i reckon just any sizes cause they can always be sized down to the right size. other than that as long as it says ausrc and looks good, also white background

If the plan was to make stickers that can be put on the cars then shouldn't the background be transparent?

·
Registered
761 Posts
lol.. thats what i mean a white background on a computer would usually print out transparent on transparent paper.

anyway is anyone up to the task of doing this? id sure like some ausrc.com decals on my jeep before the next car show

·
Registered
761 Posts
itd be just ausrc text, pictures are for banners not decals lol..

nismo have you ever seen a decal with a picture on it with text ?

·
Registered
761 Posts
nismospeed said:
quite a few actually...but thats a different story..

ok just text...fair enough
any colour idea's??

Nismo

Umm.. Ok Then lol.

Yeah just any colour but were more interested in the design itself and we can then tell you what colour would look best

G

·
hmmm

dunno really..

it depends if you want a big ones accros the sides, or small "sponsor" like decals down the sides, on wings etc.

and what type of stlye...most are just plain text...with NOVAK, or LRP or something like that

Nismo

·
Registered
761 Posts
thats what we want just a basic one like for example, the savage owners will know of this..

like the long ones that say "SAVAGE .25" or "HPI RACING"

but instead

WWW.AUSRC.COM - AUSTRALIAS OWN RC PORTAL or something like that

just design one and show us all and we can tell you if its good or not

1 - 20 of 32 Posts