Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shelf queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, jus curious what you all use/bought your rc cars/trucks for...i got my savage for bashing with a tiny bit of casual racing...but my new evader is for half and half...be interested to see what use say Edited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got my X-Factor for bashing. My wife got me a toy RC for Christmas - my first ever. After that, I was hooked...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ahahha.. im a Shelf Queen

lol!

nah.. i used to always be in RC cars.. but never had a nitro one..

then my neighbour bought a WINNER PRO.. what ever the @#$$# that is.. lol

its a .12 or .15 crap merc ..

i saw his on-road, and how it broke every run..

So i thought... hmm/.. ill get one to race him.. (to be the shelf
queen), and i did.. i got a Savage, and it mauled his a$$ . lol

But the other reason i got it for.. was to go to the park and have FUN!!!..

and mum loves it.. coz it keeps me walking

·
Registered
596 Posts
race (electric) and bash (nitro) the nitro is seeing shelf queen duties at the moment as i havent got arround to changing to engine in it.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
When I bought mine I just thought I'd like bashing in a few local parks etc... but a local group of thugs kidnapped me, drugged me and have forced me into meeting them often at BMX tracks and now they've brainwashed me into spending large sums of money on mods.

If I ever get out from under their spell... I'll kill them!!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Its your bad influence that has the rest of us trying to keep up with you. Now with your modded picco you are forcing me to get a modded RB 28..........well maybe

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
Its your bad influence that has the rest of us trying to keep up with you. Now with your modded picco you are forcing me to get a modded RB 28..........well maybe

Yep... I'm betting you will get one sooner or later.

I was actually thinking of an RB for my 'other' savvy.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well I recently bought a Tamiya Stadium Raider and its the most fun I've had with an rc car in ages, despite the crap tyres, lack of oil shocks and it can't drive in a straight line but hey it seems tougher than my stampede collecting dust. Weird huh ?! Traxxas go on about their composites used in their parts, while Tamiya parts seem 'plasticy' but the only damage so far is a steering servo.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got mine for bashing and occasional racing, but then I realised there were no off road tracks any where near me so it's just a basher. Edited by: finny

·
Registered
166 Posts
well i bought mine for the engineering point of view. i am going in to mechanical engineering when i finish school so i bought these to learn stuff about em. but to tell u the truth i bash the crap outta my savage

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
IlUvMySaVaGe25 said:
well i bought mine for the engineering point of view. i am going in to mechanical engineering when i finish school so i bought these to learn stuff about em. but to tell u the truth i bash the crap outta my savage

nice one, im 4th yr mech eng. You can learn a sh*t load of stuff from ripping these things apart and rebuilding them. I swear mine spends more time in parts than it does running

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
IlUvMySaVaGe25 said:

nice one, im 4th yr mech eng. You can learn a sh*t load of stuff from ripping these things apart and rebuilding them. I swear mine spends more time in parts than it does running

LOL... it doesn't help when it gets used a 'donor car' to keep others going at bash meets.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i bought it because i wanted to drift....

i saw that drift video with the rx7 and skyline...i went to get an r/c after the next few days with the help of ausrc.

·
Registered
709 Posts
SIMPLE!

"The Devil Made Me Do It"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts