536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys what do you think of it it seems pretty awesome

i got a hard choice savage or tnx but currently i'm leaning towards the tnx

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think i would get the tnx but currently i won't get anything until i get the funds together

·
Registered
270 Posts
i didnt like it

Ithought ithad no suspension tracel and it was very soft.

Was impresive power 4 a 18 motor but it doesnt compare with a savage.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Braze said:
i didnt like it

Ithought ithad no suspension tracel and it was very soft.

Was impresive power 4 a 18 motor but it doesnt compare with a savage.

Are you serious? easily keep up with a savage and probally out handle it. It pull wheelies on demand. i dont know if it would be weaker than a savage!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Savage all the way, however i am a little bias since i oven and love a savage

IMO cant go wrong with a savage

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I owned a Terra Crusher, and I have to say I was very impressed with the toughness of the truck. The small block engine shat me to tears, the heavy wheels were a pain in the butt, and reverse sucked.

TNX - no reverse, .18 made by OS, "Savage Like" wheels and tires all on a basically unchanged TC chassis. I think Tamiya listened damn hard and has made a bloody good truck.

I just wish they went with a big block. It is not that the OS .18 is not a great engine, it is just that if it was setup for a big block, the options are huge.

My 2 bits worth. (I own a Savage these days..... but still think the TNX looks impressive)

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
477 Posts
id prefer the savage.. but the tnx...were impressive at the proline maxx challenge.. they came 1st and second in their class

·
Registered
263 Posts
I thinkI want a TNX, seems really nice and I think I will send a few emails and see what companys are going to make some hop ups for it. Also since it's a Tamiya you can get parts atalmost any toyshop.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i don't no i think i might get a 1/8thbuggy because i might do a bit of racing i will get a hyper pbs rtr from radio models for 600$ from radiomodels.com.au which is very cheap (my lhs sells em for 750) 600 is cheaper than america!!!

but i'm not sure i got 400$ already and another 200$coming my way so next week i could have a buggy or i can save and get a tnx hmmmm hard choice

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nah next week some time but i don't no if i sell my current car i may have more $$$$ so i might a 1/8th monster truck lets just see what happens

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
t-maxx
i know a few people with them, all in pieces, they dont hold up to bashing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts