Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't know Tamiya will be releasing this one soon. I'm glad I didn't get the 415 now

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the main improvements seem to be alloy one way gear, alloy bulkheads and a 3 piece driveshaft. I need this car

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Shipping in July.

JPY 49,800 is the list price.

(as comparison, EvoIII was JPY 39,600 and Surikarn was JPY 54,800)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
works out to 632 bux aussie. I'm sure I can get it heaps cheaper than that

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
It'll cost a few bux more to get to "Full Option" stage.
Titanium screws, titanium turnbuckles, CF bumper plate, sway bars, lightweight dogbones... Its not gunna be cheap however you cut it.

Nothing really too tempting for EvoIII owners apart from that metal gear. Can't wait for that to get released... then all my cars gunna get one each.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
nismospeed said:
may i ask how many cars you have over the zoomer???

Built TB runners at the very moment: got 2 red,2 green & a TB02. For now.

1 green (with twin diff) is currently doing drift duty, the other ran at TCS and is now restored for the shelf. TB02 (std twin diff) moving towards drift duty too. 1 red's got the BL, the other red is running stocks.

Today picked up an Orion V2 mod... hmm, me need another car to stick that into. hehehe...

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
We took 3 TBe3, the TB02 and 2 M03 minis to the track the last week when the Ausmicro boys wanted to meet there. Everyone had a hoot driving them.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just found out from one of the guys who runs a pro 4 at precc that it has 1 way diff problems. They are easy to strip if you take a shunt and and parts support is crap.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Take evo4....it rules...or at least looks that way

Here in Croatia some guys also have problems w 1way diffs and some other parts...suspension arms can be broken very easy...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yes I have heard from several sources the Pro4 one way is easily busted...

I alsoheard the Xray T1 FK is "only" around $590, a lot cheaper than the circa $800 I was previously led to believe, and also cheaper than the Pro4

Evo4 does look good though...

·
Registered
50 Posts
a guy bought a chassis...i belive it is corraly c 4 or something like that

it is amazing...tough but light..beautiful mighty sus arms..down and also up...wheels mount ,when u put wheels on they are very firm...not like on my tamiya evo2 evo1 evo3...amazing chassis

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Corally C4 is ancient... last of the line was the C4.1 which came out about 5 yrs ago. (This car is the "other" Hudy car... check how similar it is to the original Xray T1!!)

Last year Corally released the long-awaited Assassin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.