Novak XXL receiver

Futaba MC330CR speedy

KMR batteries

Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am yet to drive it yet withh the mazda 6 body but i reckon it will handle much like the alfa 2.0 the car handles well withh the stock set up. at the moment it has 3 degrees of toe out and 6mm ride hieght otherwise the setup is as per manual.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thats sick, hopefully my racing setup for mid season racing will be a YOKOMO SD SSG-Special Chassis Kit

with a M.troniks Prodigi ESC, Magnum Radio, Trinity Stocker, Novak xxl, hitec digi servo,

hey jiggen add me to msn if u have it, [email protected],

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
peedee

you have been added to me msn

first race of the season is on tuesday night so this probably the last time that the mazda body is going to look so pristine

G

·
nice car how fast does it go? Im not sure if im a fan of the mazda six body but. Other wise it is a real nice car

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the mazda 6 should handle quite simular to the proline alfa 2.0 as they both a a huge rear wing withh spill plates and a front splitter. I will find out tuesday.

The evo 3 will have a monster stock pro in it for tuesday withh a final drive of 7.56.

Here is a link to the track i will be racing at. It covers a full size basket ball court

http://www.grscomputers.com.au/perthrecc/

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oldpic of my tb with me mates all with yellow stickers. its the evo 6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts