Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have recently started racing a TA04-R Tuned Chassis and have caught the bug to bling up with some hop-ups. I am told it is possible to buy some aluminium bulkheads for this car but I am yet to find anywhere that stocks them. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I know these come on the TRF version...

I am also keen to source an SSG carbon lower chassis to go with the rest of the SSG bits on this car, but again can't find anywhere around Brisbane selling them. If anyone knows somewhere local I can purchase thes parts form I will be forever in your debt...

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
GucciPiggy said:
Hey guys. I have recently started racing a TA04-R Tuned Chassis and have caught the bug to bling up with some hop-ups. I am told it is possible to buy some aluminium bulkheads for this car but I am yet to find anywhere that stocks them. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I know these come on the TRF version...

No aluminium "bulkheads" (= gearbox = bit that holds the diffs) exist but the TRF only has alloy hingepin mounts. These are available as hopups.

I am also keen to source an SSG carbon lower chassis to go with the rest of the SSG bits on this car, but again can't find anywhere around Brisbane selling them.

Believe the SSG parts were "limited edition" items only made in 1 production run. Most shops would have all sold out by now, same as with the 04TRF kit. Your best bet is probably calling up the Brisbane Toyworlds, they might have some unsold stock.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Haven't seen to many o/s either... usually Oz has the last leftovers too. Last lots I saw were around xmas time.

Hope you know that when you run an SSG chassis, the scratches are BLACK.
Looks pretty ugly after a while... I'd stick with black CF.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.