Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Sunshine Coast Boys are geting together for a Monster Truck bash this Sunday the 6th June.

I know off at least 4 savages going and the bloke from our LHS tells me there will be another 3-4 people with trucks going to drop out too.

So if any one wonts to come we will be at the Mooloolah Valley BMX track from 9.30 am.

HOW TO GET THERE:

From the Caloundra Road Interchange take Glass House Mountains Road then left on to Mooloolah Connection Road and the BMX track is no the left just past Mooloolah Valley Country Club. appx 10 min from Bruce Highway.

Maps Can be found in the Brisbane Refidex under the Sunshine Coast section maps 97-98

·
Registered
477 Posts
i cant get there
my Xfactor has no gearbox.. POS hobbyshop.. who have had my gearbox and after 4 weeks send it to melbourne..and say give us atleast 2 more weeks//arghh i just wanna use my new 24/7 pro

tell me when theres another one though az

·
Registered
561 Posts
I dont think my savage will be running but I might come up for a look see ...

What time will the shindig kick off ?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
I hope you guys can get a big GTG happening... don't forget lots of pics for us to see who was there and drool over all the fun you had.

Also... put some faces in there so when know who's who.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I've seen that track and thought it would be awesome for a maxx style gas truck. I wouldn't mind seeing some big air shots from the dinky sk8park next door.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RiZZa said:
I've seen that track and thought it would be awesome for a maxx style gas truck. I wouldn't mind seeing some big air shots from the dinky sk8park next door.

Well sounds like there will be over 10 people with R/C's there some buggies and stadium trucks as well as monster trucks.

So I can see us getting over to the skate park as we usually do.Edited by: azalin_au

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The pull starter on the RB died to day..

big bash in the morning and I can not start the RB

·
Registered
477 Posts
can u use a bump starter on the fly wheel?? or can u definately not get to it?? picco pull start wont fit?? i thought it would concidering i tohught all .21 plus engine has the same size crank case just diff sized barrel..

and couldnt russ at toyworld get it fixed for ya?

and i cant go to watch tomorrow
its a 6 hr train ride there and back..so id only be there for like an hour..so ill wait till the next one and ill have my car..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you name it I have tryed it

hex off picco and .25 diffrent size found one that fitted on but bolts did not line up any where near close

picco backplate fits but it a diffrent oneway in side so that did not work

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well we had over 10 RC's there to day and a channel 9 camera man there so I will try to get the tape off him and get it up loaded so you can all have a look

did not get my pullstart fixed well I did but when I got to the BMX track it fellapart again

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
azalin_au said:
Well we had over 10 RC's there to day and a channel 9 camera man there so I will try to get the tape off him and get it up loaded so you can all have a look

did not get my pullstart fixed well I did but when I got to the BMX track it fellapart again

Well if you had 10 that must have been awesome.
Do you have any pics... you would have the current GTG record if you had that many.

But of course those 'Southerners' will want proof.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.