Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anybody reading this! hope u r all happy an smiling coz guess what i just noticed, an probably by now u have realised to.... some one stole our chat room!!!

stolen:!: 1. ausrc chat room, missing from 4th? feb 2004.wonder if theres a reward for its return!? i know it didnt get used much...if at all but was still a nice option to have... maybe if we promise to use it more it will decide to come "home"??

i thinks a reward of a NIB ss savage is deserved for noticing that its missing:p

ah well can only try! Have fun all!:D

·
Registered
761 Posts
foolSp33d said:
i thinks a reward of a NIB ss savage is deserved for noticing that its missing:p

ah well can only try! Have fun all!:D

who do you honestly think would buy you a savage ss for noticing the chats gone?!?!?! certainly not me i no that for sure

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
I'm told Santa Claus will buy you anything just for being "good".

Or try Michael Jackson, its said he gives the kiddies lotsa goodies too.

·
Registered
472 Posts
haha i wanna get shirts screen printed (got a mate who does it for a job) saying i was molestered by michael jackson - 2003

haha should cost like $20 a shirt

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Guilty as charged - the chat room has disappeared.

Did anyone actually use it. If so I will try and get it back. I have upgraded the site and the chat room was a casualty.

Anyone that wants it back - let me know. If we have enough support I will see what we can do.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
OK- It's back.......

I haven't got the small window telling you who is in it working again yet, but none the less - it is working. Link is back in the main menu tree in the upper left window.

Regards,

AUSRC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts