Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Does anyone have a spare HPI Savage radio antenna as i accidently broke it and i now have to use a CRAPPER radio.. So does anyone have the antenna they would be willing to send to me?

·
Registered
472 Posts
uve broken both now nick
crap....might be a good excuse to get one of those MX3's
or another cheap FM radio....jsu tell ur parents its ireperable and u need a new one..good excuse to go fm

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Jono..

Ive only broken the HPI Antenna ONCE.

Secondly, my parents pay for a FM MX-3 or other FM Radio??? HAHAHAHA yeah right

No i'll have to pay for it, but dads helpin me write up a Resume this Monday so soon ill be reelin in that nice cash

Does anyone have a spare antenna i can have?

·
Registered
472 Posts
i remember seeing on tower a weeek or so ago a radio that looked EXACTLY like the one ur talking about...had a look and now i cant find it
but i know for sure its there

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well does anyone know the EXACT part number for the stock radio antenna so i can get Mr Toys to order it as i can swap it for a futaba i have.. tower said it was the stock replacement but I GUESS NOT.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
I had the suspicion that its the same part as what's used on the Futaba 2PCKA Magnum Junior, but could be wrong...

Mr Toys should be able to get that in easy given they do a lot of Tamiya stuff.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah im sure the hpi radio gear is Futaba.

Just go buy a futaba antenna and u will be sweet

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think ill be able to order it without a part number.. which is where i need you guys help

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grrr.. Thats what i ordered ages ago and NOOO they gave me the wrong one so i need a part number for that antenna so i can swap it with the one i have.

·
Registered
472 Posts
part number is in the top right hand corner nick

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats the American part number, but is it the same in Australia?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yes..yes it is

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OOOOH

Well i'll get Mr Toys to order this one in, and if it isnt the right one im not gonna be happy i dont wanna have two of the same damn antenna.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.