Australian RC Forums banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

· Registered
4,425 Posts
Steph

you need the steel pull cords by Killer, I have 2, haven't fitted them yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,150 Posts
Hey Steph,

I have 2 pull cords that one of the Americans has sent over, your welcome to one of them

Highly recommeded

So far 50+ pull
10 + tanks of gas
Sand terrain

No sign of wear
I might be wrong, but is it a bit short than stock (length)?
these cords break at 550 lbs there a 7 strand core with a cloth jacket to prevent wear on the core. All other pull start cords i have seen and used many types but none like this

· Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Thanks boys but I do have spares. The knot on the pull start handle came apart and the line disappeared in the enclosure. Fixed that now but I did replace the chord on the MCD motor with a thicker one so that won't break any time soon.

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Steph, Was great to see you out at the track today with your V4... hope you'll make the next meet too :D :D :D

· Registered
4,150 Posts
Did you get that ferox??

· Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Yes but there was something wrong with his car. Couldn't get the Rok though, his car was setup and quick.

Thanks Franco, will get my car setup and hopefully a better tuned motor.

· Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Well, that's what happens when you get a finely tuned car. Just keeps going and going and going and going and going.....even when the exhaust comes off.

Can't win all the time ;)

161 - 175 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.