Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to the guys I met there yesterday (Saturday). That means you Kyosho Kev and V1. I was the guy with the Savvy.

Anyway, after you guys left I had a couple more runs with the Savvy until we were interrupted by the local cluyb members who politely told us to get off the track because they don't allow anything bigger than 1/10th, by which I presume they mean small block. They told us that council rangers would be checking from now on and that signs would be around saying about the masximum sign.

They were perfectly nice and polite, but firm.

So, another venue bites the dust. If its any consolation, I checked out the motocross track down the back of the complex and it has possibilities for monster trucks but I think a 1/8 buggy would get pretty beaten up there.

So, nice to meet you, and take care.

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi Mike. We'll be therethis saturday (29th)and possibly sunday (30th)again. If we get kicked out we'll go to the motox track. If they are serious about the rangers patrolling we'll sign up to to themoorebank club.see ya

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey VOne,

There's no point signing up with the club - they didn't chuck us off for not being members, they chucked us off because we were using 1/8th scale. They are happy for visitors to use the track so long as they only have 1/10th scale. I can't see how four 1/8th buggies and one Savage could possibly do more damage in a morning than 20 1/10th stadium trucks racing all day every second weekend, but its their track and that's what they say.

Let me know how you go down at the motox track. It looked kindof rough for buggies, but if you take your Savage it will be pretty good.

There is a BMX track located just up the road from St Ives. I haven't checked it out, but when I do I'll let you know what its like.

Mike

·
Registered
131 Posts
hey mike.

dont worry... everyone still goes to stives....

if it was an old man with a beard and his old ladytelling u to fk off... then just ignore them.... they have no right to tell you to fugg off... it aint there job... and they dont have the authority to do so. just keep on playing.

they got nothing betterto do on a sunny weekend apparantly

those twocome aroundmost weeekends, but there is like 10+ of us there and they cant do jack.

just leave if the ranger tells u to... which he has never done so

Edited by: KyoshoKev

·
Registered
222 Posts
ive got mates that go up there with thier hyper 7's, and they have never had a problem... dont know what the story is with that... personally i have never gone up there, i only have on-roads :])

1 - 6 of 6 Posts