Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or organise a GET TOGETHER at Sth Morang GOKARTS... there is a moto x track out the back of the gokarts im sure they would let us use.......... nice jumps

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
make a day and ill be there. When the savages break, we can go go-karting

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
tOiletduck said:
Go karting and savages....sounds good

I don't think I'd want to share a track with gokarts at the same time... I think my savvy would survive an impact with a BMX better than it would with a kart!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Skidd said:
tOiletduck said:
Go karting and savages....sounds good

I don't think I'd want to share a track with gokarts at the same time... I think my savvy would survive an impact with a BMX better than it would with a kart!

There are no go karts on the MX track! Only the occasional MX bike, though the go kart track would be unreal for an on road car!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah Inquired about the South Morang Go Kart Track.

Now There seems to b no problem with the savages running there but they do become VERy buzi.. so chosing a time slot might take a lil persuasion with lil kids on ktm 50's an stuff.

The do have a wicked lookin moto x track that is hired at about 5$ a day.. thats ware the 50's ride. out the back there is a few LARGE jumps, apperently they are pullin backflips off them on the bikes..

So if people are keen to head out there. then i explained to the manager there would b aporx 10-15 ppl.. an that we were running nitro rc trucks. An they had no probles as long as we were curtious to other patrons an respected others blah blah blah, like we dont anyways!!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Savage SS said:
kool as
i might bring my 50cc too

LOL... I'd like to see that. SS with a broken hand doing backflips on his 50cc.

Maybe foolsp33d can bring his little Harley again too.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
LOL that harly would look classy on a dirt track

Yeah but we're all going to need something to do when our savages break in the first 60 minutes... or I suppose I could just bring a better choice of DVDs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts