Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just got back from the UK, and in Singapore on the way back she bought the boys a remote control device of their own.....

A REMOTE CONTROLLED FART MACHINE

My god - is nothing sacred. Now everytime you sit down anywhere, one of the boyshas "Pre Positioned" this lovely machine and before you know it, you are farting like a horse
(do horses actually fart?).

It is very funny actually... just can't wait for the batteries to go flat.

If I could find the camera, I would take a pic... better still I might grab the video - that way you can experience both sight and sound.

Regards,

Chris.

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
No other way to say it Chris... arrgh, YOU MARRIED A PSYCHO!!!
What was she thinking??

(hmm... she must be trying to drive ya crazy)

Can't even imagine mine even thinking of buying anything like that, even after I married her.
Mine brings back weird stuff from S'pore too, but gotta admit some stuff I genuinely like.

Those things were all over eBay about 12 mths ago. Some had videos too!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zoomer said:
Mine brings back weird stuff from S'pore too, but gotta admit some stuff I genuinely like.

Zoomer,

I received some lovely gifts. Apparently the Fart Machine was a special request from my eldest... fart's are very funny to a 9 year old.

I must admit I missed them doing the ebay rounds....

Regards,

Chris

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
AUSRC said:
I received some lovely gifts. Apparently the Fart Machine was a special request from my eldest... fart's are very funny to a 9 year old.

Hmm... good old bodily function "toilet humour".Yeah, they usually grow out of it -Usually, not always.

Though I'd still think mine would rate such a toy as detestable -to her- as a drum kit or trumpet/trombone... no chance she'd ever go out an buy one even if anyone begged. (I must be deaf as most noises don't annoy me, but heck she got real annoyed at rattling paintcans last 2 days.
)

ps: I think the batteries are REPLACEABLE...

Best surprise the gf ever got me (unrequested) from S'pore has been a KO Mars 2000R, a ltd edition unit.

Made her worth marrying...

·
Registered
472 Posts
ive got one of the ones from jay car in perth, good fun at school, just attach some double sided tape to it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts