Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
-.- lol had my missus and I getting our blitz crossing a single circle, by the time we got a phone out her battery died and i only got mine =/

I will post the vid up tomorrow, maybe lol its nothing special.... blitz on gravel no real effort required.

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Good one begins around 40seconds

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I love watching these types of videos because I tend to baby my cars a little bit and would never drive them on sand or that close to salt water, keep them coming ;)

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Did someone say donut videos.... I have a few!

Video by me featuring Ausrc members, donuts start at 0:45

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Another one by me with Ausrc members, my car is doing donuts at 1:10

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
And another from back in the day....

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
And yet another form back in the day at Bass Hill, features Ausrc members.

xr8ute has an awesome one wheel landing at 1:25 which unbelievably didn't break a thing but the real action (donuts) is at the end at 3:10.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
And finally the best donut one I have made - Ausrc member ROKO breaking in a new ring in his engine, notable moments are a great flip at 0:55 and then the donuts start at 2:10 and carry all the way to the end of the video.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@MONAROMAN Very nice Bash and donut videos :) Thank you ..keep them coming !!

I know there is a rc track in Basshill where abouts is the Bash ground in Basshill ?

I live close by .. would love to bash my vorza there if allowed among the big Bajas ..

·
Registered
717 Posts
Mate wear those videos were done has been shut for about 5 or 6 years thats why most of the large scale boys started up at the ssme.There is a track for the smaller cars out that way its on henry lawson drive at lansvale near the meccano set.Just head down henry drive towards bankstown airport its on your left hand side.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts