Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really getting into all the technical stuff lately..and was wondering what do the following do to my car?

1. camber, - or +

2. toe in and out?

3. stabalizers?

4. and would a ball diff make the TL01 handle any better??...

the TL01 is pretty much how i want it now...chassis wise...just want to know what all those adjusments do!

and also whats a good motor around the 15t area??..im looking at around
paying $70max for a nice motor, motor i got now is a 16t kyosho mega
motor..and i know there is many motors out there the same amount of
turns, but pump out a whole lot more power

thanks

Nismo

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Those Venom donks look like they have the right goods especially for that $$... but just from naked eye I think they don't bother cutting the comms after it is manufactured?? The comm copper plates looks as though they've come straight out of the baking/epoxy machine.

A comm cut could be the best investment on one of these motors, even before you try running them.

Talking of which... where's MIGORENG lately? He had the 15t Venom, been very quiet last few weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talking of which... where's MIGORENG lately? He had the 15t Venom, been very quiet last few weeks.

he is around, just dont post much, i just got some $4 deans plugs for him,

and he said he had has nothen but trouble with the fireball that he has gone back to the silver can stockie

Nismo...

PS might wanna open a new topic on motors or something, before this goes outta hand..

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
just responses to your query on your $70 motor, nismo.

jiggen5354 said:
RMS have venom motors for cheap. about 29 bux in 15, 17, 19 and 21 double winds

yep, found it $28.50 @ Hobbyco too... where MiGoreng got it at.

http://www.hobbyco.com.au/product/show_item.php?plu=VEN1312

(I thought they were $39 or $45 last xmas? is something wrong with them??
)

There's a review on them in current month's Racing Lines mag.

If I can find it locally here for < $30, might be tempted to get one just to see how good a silk from sow's ear I can make out of it.

As for using it right out of the box... suspect you'll get the same probs as MiG.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts