Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats everyeons thoughts and views on them? has anyone delt with them b4? im gonna place an order asap depending what i can find out about them

thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
well im also about to place an order with them, hirisk should be able to have a bit of input into this as im sure hes ordered from s-c before. anyway ive heard they have quick shipping and have NEVER had an order problem such as it getting lost or never delivered which sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I have bought from them before.

The transaction was great - fast processing and fast shipping. More shipping options than Tower as well - if you have the $'s you can get a 3 day Global Prioity Mail (for example) if the package is the right size.

From my experience, I don't think you will have any problems.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just would like to say savage central is awesome...3 days and my package has had to sit in customs over the weekend :( (bad planning on my part as it arrived at 1:16pm friday) but yeah if it wasnt for that id have it now..id reckomend themt o everyone :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very suspicious thing...i went to rcxshop and it looked like the same layout as savage central..so i signed in with my SC sign in details and it brought up all my details etc :S lol are they all networked (hobbypeopl (savage central) and rcxshop?)

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I wouldn't have thought so. A lot of online stores use that PHP based shop, so I wouldn't be suprised if over time you see a lot more that look just like it.

As for the same login credentials - that's just weird. I have a different account for SC and I just tried it on RCX and it didn't work... sure you haven't registered before.......

Regards,

AUSRC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts