Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone like me to maybe because i am building my sav tongiht and over the next 2-3 days be building it. would anyone like me to maybe do a review on the building process and instruction quality.

i also might take some pics of me building it.

what do you think.

it will be bone stock no mods accept a tasis pipe.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey maxmod im ordering my savage ss, wit hitec aggressor radio in a week or 2, so a review and some pics would be great, wat radio did u get, and how is the manual as in ease..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i started it last night sry i don't have photos. BUt i have some bad new the instruction are crap it is basicly a gueseing game i spent half an hour wondering which screw to use, But once you get going it is fairly easy. I now have both front and rear together to build these it took me about 2-3 hours considering i have never built one before i think that is ok. i will try to get some pics.

·
Registered
761 Posts
the manual does state which screw to use, read it more carefully and you will find it. from when ive looked in the manual its usually on the left hand side in a box and will say which step it is for

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm considering a MT & from all the talk the Savage seems to be a popular machine, any ideas on the best one to get?? I only want the kit, no RTR's or anything with engine & radio.

Also, what would I be expected to pay for one & do I have to buy anything else to run it (ie: tyres, etc.).

Stupid question?? No, it isn't, as my Kanai didn't come with tyres or shock fluid & I need to know if I have to collect other parts to get it to the rolling chassis stage.

thanks, D.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
zoomer was doing the SS kit for $500shipped. I believe he was considering a second group buy. PM him and ask
If you dont want RTR the SS kit is the only option, the newer kits have the 4.6 engine where as zoomers have the NS25 the price difference is about 300 bux

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just purchased a 4.6 Big Block,these little rippers are red hot
straight out of the box.More then happy with the Savage and they tower
over the Revo's.Picked up mine for $650 oz landed out of the states,if
you want to know more just drop us a line......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts