1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its looking like the wingtote is the only option. I just like the way you can wheel the HPI one(im a little lazy
)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ive got the same bag Husky,

$27 from a cheap shop

works well

·
Registered
46 Posts
mrcmcp said:
I do have some on order and expect them around the middle of next month.

Price should be around $140-150

Regards Mark.

Hello Mark

are these the wingtote bags or the savage\ hpi bags??

i would be interested in taking one or maybe even two bags (wing tote bags)for my trucks

can i pre order and pre pay for these bags? so i can guarantee delivery when they come in

Cruzn2

p.s thanks for the great service yesterday, on the skid plates and fueltank guard.

Ronnie-

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Doh,

I wanted the Savage bag, but couldn't get one. Didn't even think to ask Mark. Stimpy - you idiot.....

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
AUSRC said:
Doh,

I wanted the Savage bag, but couldn't get one. Didn't even think to ask Mark. Stimpy - you idiot.....

Chris, do you think the HPI bag has the same versatility of the Wing Tote?

I just thought the Wing Tote had a really niffty arrangement of extenal pockets for all the stuff you need to keep handy while bashing.

I might be wrong but the HPI one just seems like one big bag and not much segregation to arrange all my 'stuff' in neat order.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
The WingTote is great, and does carry everything. It can be a bit of an arm wrestle carrying it though.

Don't get me wrong, now that I have it, I think it is fantastic. Wheels would be good.....

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
mrcmcp said:
Hi Ronnie, No problem. These are the HPI#92550 Savage Bags. Pre paid is most welcome.

Regards Mark.

Hi Mark i have decided to pre oreder 1 of these bags,
i assume you have all my billing details as wellas delivery information,,,

if you need to email me so ican callu

Cruzn2

ronnie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts