Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.. looking at buying the savage 25 after seeing a few pics and vids here((grrr gotta have 1)).

Sold the venon vrt 4gp stadium truck... WHAT A LEMON !!!

A new 1 is going to be outa my price range...

Have just over $700

Anything i should look out for in a second hand model ???

ie.. faults,parts that a prone to wear quickly !!!

Sorry 1 more... how long have they been selling this model!!!

cheers all and thanks in advance..

stevo

·
Registered
761 Posts
the old savage .21 has been around for a year or so i think, the .25 rtr has been around a few months.

if you have $700 already, save up to $850 and that can get you everything including truck, air shipping, glow ignitor and fuel bottle. since you already had a nitro you should have those things but $800 will get you the truck and express shipping from towerhobbies

·
Registered
166 Posts
hi,

the savage 25 has been out since October 6 2003. i got mine on the 10th and havnt had 1 thinks go wrong with it yet!! i bash it pertty hard aswell. look on ebay u can get a savage 25 for $650
with reverse modual. i think the users name thats selling most savages is MCR Model Car Parts on ebay. opps sorry the $650 1 just ran out of time> sorry...

links: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=31 76834647&category=2565
this 1ns like $900 way to deer!!

John

* Star Guitar Edit: Fixed Link *
Edited by: Star Guitar

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks lads.... think ill save a bit more to get a new 1.

Tower hobbys sounds great at that price !!!

not interested in the 21,,, wanna go all the way for the 25 or the ossie 26 if the budget will let me...(hope thats right or is that the tmax? )

stevo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts