Australian RC Forums banner
141 - 160 of 181 Posts

· Super Moderator
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 · (Edited)
Cheers boys, yeah Blinding its not going to do a great deal for the next few months but it will get driven as often as possible. I've got a mate who's got a VE ute and with living near the Dandenongs hopefully we can get in some good driving in over the summer holidays. But I can see my staff discount at work (SCA) getting a decent workout rather soon.

Also a couple of better pics
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive side marker light
Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

· Registered
4,002 Posts
Congratz Grant. Thats a nice car mate. Utes are very smart P plater car for a few reasons and also usually have a much better resale value if they are in good nick when compared to a sedan in same condition. Very good man. :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
288 Posts
Sure is.
I get them in July, but I am so over all the waiting. I have enough hours for 2 1/2 licences at the moment and counting.
I think I only had about half the hours required lol, between my mum and I we faked the rest just putting on K's from her going to work. it sucks that you have to wait until 22 to get full license though, but lucky for me that is next year.

· Registered
716 Posts
Ahh yeah thats good but once you drive it without the ls up for the first time its such an awesome feeling .. i had my first car while i was on my ls for a year and didnt think much of it.. but when i got my ps... ii was just so happy i could do what i wanted !

In the same boat johnn one year to go!

· Super Moderator
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Yeah sure does, I knew exactly what I wanted and I finally got it.

I was doing alright till I remembered it was still Saturday and it was another 6 days till Friday when I pick it up :(

· Registered
4,002 Posts
Bought it home today, already put 50ks on it. So tried some backyard photography.
View attachment 17639
Thats such a kickass first car. My first car was a ****ty Camira in mostly undercoat followed by a slightly less ****ty '85 Pulsar in feces brown. Horrible things those cars. Did have a nice Cortina in the works but I didn't finish it till I was 19 and even then it was on the road for less then a month before I wrapped it around a pole. Please don't make the same stupid mistake I did.
Good luck with it mate and hope it gives you years of happy trouble free motoring.

· Registered
1,714 Posts
Do the St Albans changeover, pull up alongside and five minutes later you have them. :D

· Registered
1,714 Posts
Oh, the old "St.Albans pits stop" you mean mate. :D

I stand corrected. They were going to use "tha boyz" for formula one pitstops iirc, but the problem was that they also rebirthed and resprayed the cars alo. :lol:

141 - 160 of 181 Posts