Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just recently been using this site for help as well as ideas. Gotta tell ya we're up there with the quality of our rides compared with US and Europe. It's good to see that there is more interest shown towards MTs' here in Aust. May be not so much Perth though. I've already convinced two ppl with in a couple of weeks to get nitro MTs so at least I've got someone to bash with. I've attached a link for pics of my SS. It's a few months old but since then I've added a Dynanite Mach 26 power house which I'm still breakin in.............very happy.http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rumage

C ya

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Welcome aboard Rumage... glad to see another MT fan in the group.
LOL.. although there are some that think AUSRC is already populated by too many savage owners.

I'm sure you'll find that there is already a few Perth based MT owners in our group.

Goodluck.

Skidd

·
Registered
536 Posts
There are a few perth mt bashers with me and my tnx and i can get another guy to come along
Maybe we should organise something

·
Registered
761 Posts
Husky,

Its now like Savages and misc cars

Gee Mini stop tryin to compete with us

Rumage,

Nice truck, im sure you will be able to find people on here to bash with as well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Man my tnx will put all ur savages to shame

All you savage guys are like sheep if someones does something all of you's do it.

Am i onlyonewho likes to be different

Looks like i've stired the pot nowEdited by: mini-t

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers all for the comments and warm welcome.

I've also got a El Camino body yet to paint. Will post it when I'm done. Hope there isn't too many T-maxx fans cos I'm going to ridicule that truck with my body work...........lol.

I'd love to know if there are any MT owners that race on the weekends. I'm trying to gather some details on where, when or even at all.

Mini T............mate you love your TNX. Put Savages to shame hey. Lets get the odds going here. Care for a game of RUSSIAN RUELETTE? I'll start the stirring pot.............odds are 1 to 1for the SS, 350 to 1 for the TNX. I'll even let u strap on bull horns just like road hog from dukes of hazard........lo-rooly-l. joking. I'd be keen for a session with your lads. T it up

Thx all for the kind words.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry tommorow no can do i got work and i'm 15 so its a bit of a drive.i got a mate i no that lives down near with a tnx he might be intersted.I will email him.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
very nice ride.. love both bodies.. and i like the paint job on the original body!!!..

by the way.. nice mach.26
.. powerfull huh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.