• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Hi everyone

I'd to get your opinion on a race schedual for the later half of this year.

I'm putting forward to everyone for races to be held on the last sunday of every month untill November, November being the final race for the year.

Location will have to be in Gympie. I know it's a 2 hour trip but it's a race track and available for us at any time. We would love to race on a more regular occasion however Belmont is still in the process of approval. IF we secure Belmont during the series, We will adjust and race at Belmont when possible. Car pooling to gympie would be more ideal for those who can't drive :D

In december, it's been suggested we have a social event for everyone to get together and have some fun, be it with RC or not. I'm a fan of Go Karting so prehaps a social event at Kingston Park raceway after the final.

So far the dates are as follows:

Round 1 - June 27
Round 2 - July 25
Round 3 - september 12
Round 4 - September 26
Round 5 - October 31
Final Round - November 28
QORLS social event - December 12

Let me know what you think, If you vote "Other" please feel free to suggest your idea.

Thanks
Tom

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to those that voted. This race schedual will now be in place as of now.

· Registered
256 Posts
Looks good Tom, What time would the races start at Gympie? At this stage looks like i Could make the race on the 25th of july but i would only get in to Brisbane from Hong Kong at midnight (11:50) on the 24th! so would have to make the drive in the morning!

Still got to put my car back together after the first State of origin! Now that i have found all the bits:D

· Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
races will kick off at 10am Sunday. PM me for the address as it's on private land. Usual race fee of $10.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.