Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I happened to bump into a fellow melbournite who saw my knox vid on the hpisavageforum. Apparently there is heaps of ppl that bash at knox other than us....

Anyway they are opening a new shop in the bayswater area an september!

http://www.rcmadhouse.com/

Sounds like heaven to me!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Morphy said:
Hey I happened to bump into a fellow melbournite who saw my knox vid on the hpisavageforum. Apparently there is heaps of ppl that bash at knox other than us....

Anyway they are opening a new shop in the bayswater area an september!

http://www.rcmadhouse.com/

Sounds like heaven to me!

OK... when did Geelongionians become Melbournites??

Good work Morphy... always good to keep the membership growing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Haha that was you Morphy? I'm MadMan over there too...That was me who recignized the Knox track...it's a great track!!! We all love it too!

I can't wait to actually meet all you guys!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all. I'm fairly new in this hobby just started in febuary. i live in Rowville which is in knox. I've got a TA-04R and a hpi pro2. this is gonna be great cuase i wont have to take a bus down to Box Hill allthe time nowjust to look aroundthe hobby store. My new LHS. hehe

this is Probably not the best place to put an intro but i was just so excited bout havin a Lhs near my house!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Tom-ZL said:
Hi all. I'm fairly new in this hobby just started in febuary. i live in Rowville which is in knox. I've got a TA-04R and a hpi pro2. this is gonna be great cuase i wont have to take a bus down to Box Hill allthe time nowjust to look aroundthe hobby store. My new LHS. hehe

this is Probably not the best place to put an intro but i was just so excited bout havin a Lhs near my house!

Welcome to the site Tom.

LOL... I'm guessing that both Bayswater and BoxHill would be decent bus tripsfrom Rowville. Although I agree that Bayswater would be shorter.

There are a few of us Savage owners near you that meet up at the Knox BMX track pretty regularly... keep an eye on the 'Meets & Events' board for things that are coming up... we just had a bash at Geelong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts