Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on purchasing a Hitec Aggressor CRX radio and wouldlike toknow what price it is at you LHS. Just to save me ringing every shop in Oz.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Check the Hobby Shops online store/website, and eBay for that unit. Most major and good stores have a website.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Talked my LHS down from $450 to $400 for one, but now its away for repair

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only price I could find online was $380. I saved $200 on a truck and $100 off a radio by going interstate so its worth the hassle. I want new not s/h.

I'm in SA.Edited by: mike

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Go international and its even cheaper. Paid $115USfor my JR XS3 from hong kong. The cheapest i could get it for at any Melb hobby shop was $485 and i still would havehad to wait for them to special order it!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
synthesised is all i have to say
. And i paid alot less than any LHS hitec

·
Registered
477 Posts
im getting the xs3 in 2 days.. for $295 at my local hobby shop..

i was looking at the crx.. but it inst sythasised it is?? as that is why i chose the jr..

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
sorry i read your post wrong, pretty sure the crx is not synthesised but yeah the jr is. The functions on the jr are MUCH better and easier to program on the jr, so you made the right choice

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I just ordered one through the LHS for $265. I couldn't believe the price, must be because of the strong $oz. There was an ad in Airborne mag recently about Hitec prices dropping by up to 40%

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.