Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks since I have managed to crack an engine casing on the S25 in my savvy, I've ordered a new Picco from RB to keep powering the savvyand a replacement case for the old S25 just to keep a spare.

So I've gone on a search for tips and hints about how to port & improvethe stock HPI motor and after a clue from Husky today I found this on Savage Central;

Porting a S25 - with pics

So I'll let you know how it goes once I get it done and all back together.
Edited by: Skidd

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Excelent dude - It looks so easy and I understand the principal. I might give that a go when I get home to a dremil (farm home near Horsham). If you find any more info or do it yourself - keep us updated!

Think its time to bull down the old s-25...

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
yeah, thats the article i was refering to. Theres also another good one that ill try to find. Has you modded picco arrived yet?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
husky said:
yeah, thats the article i was refering to. Theres also another good one that ill try to find. Has you modded picco arrived yet?

No not yet... I'm hoping tomorrow as it will be my last chance to pick it up before I head up to Wagga for the weekend. Although if needed I can call back into the office on the way home on Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts