Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here's my picture of the day, unfortunately shortly afterwards I landed hard on the rear bumper and bent my rear alloy skidplate inwards a bit. Still protects kind ok but doesn't extend beyond the rear of the bodywork. :(

Sorry it's so small but it was taken with my digital camera in 'video mode' which is at super low resolution... :(

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
dang thats bad luck.

Hey i hope your trying to start a picture of the day post where everyone posts their best picture from their days fun.

Unfourtantlyy my savvy is not here yet,but look what i found yesterday!

Edited by: Morphy

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Morphy,

Mate that pic is way too big, can you keep them to 400 pixels wide, 640 at the absolute largest.

Thanks,

AUSRC

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
AUSRC:

c'mon buddy, i jpeged the crap out of it, so the disk space is nothing! I realise there has to be rules, but.....

These were at moonlight heads just off the great ocean road. You'd be lucky to find any tourist info that sends you here, it took me a bit of asking and some exploring to find them!

Sorry its a long way off topic, savvy pics when i get it in the mail!

Morphy

P.S. Be nice AUSRC, great pictures make a forum...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Notice its not actually on the great ocean road, but its part of the otways netional forest. Weird cos it kinda looks like a beach to me!

Morphy

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Morphy,

Not the size in KB that I am worried about - when they are that wide, they squash all the side bars, etc. It throws the rest of the layout out of wack.

Thanks mate, 400 - 640 pixels wide is great, anything else and I will remove them.

Thanks,

AUSRC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts